Parmesan Zucchini Fries
Zucchini Fries are a great, tasty snack for the kids and for the adults!
1 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
1 tbsp. Dried Herbs
1 tsp. Black Pepper
2 large Zucchini
1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisked together the egg and the extra virgin olive oil.
3. In a separate medium-sized bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese, dried herbs, and black pepper.
4. Slice the large zucchini down the middle, length-wise. Cut into the other half. Then, continue to cut into small, fry-sized pieces. About 1/4" thick.
5. Place each zucchini fry into the egg wash bowl, and then into the parmesan-mix bowl. Then, place onto your lined baking pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until your desired crispiness.