Chewy Ginger Snaps Cookie
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup Batistini Farms Olive Oil (preferably Classic, Organic, or Mimi)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cloves
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2-1/3 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, mix together Batistini Farms Olive Oil, molasses, egg, and brown sugar. Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and spices into a separate bowl. Combine the flour mixture into the molasses mix.
- Grease baking pan with a little Batistini Farms Olive Oil on a paper towel, and rub all over the pan.
- Roll dough into 1-1/4 inch balls, roll through the white sugar, and place on baking pan. Place each cookie two inches away from each other.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until your desired taste.