7-minute Heavenly Tasting Siberian Kale Salad
Simple and heavenly tasting Siberian Kale Salad...
- (1 tbsp) Batistini Farms Apple Vinegar
- (1/2 tbsp) Batistini Farms Classic Olive Oil
- (1 tbsp) Dijon Mustard
- 2-3 Kale leaves (cut in tiny pieces)
- 1 shallot (or pickled shallots) sliced thinly
- 1-2 Collard greens or broccolini (cut in smaller pieces)
- avocado (sliced in 1/4)
- 2 eggs (7 minute boil)
- your choice hummus (we used roasted bell pepper)
- toasted or raw sesame seeds
- salt & pepper
- chili powder
For the dressing sauce: Mix together Batistini Farms Apple Vinegar (you can read why our apple vinegar is different from the average apple cider vinegar here), Batistini Farms Classic Olive Oil (or our Organic Olive Oil), and dijon mustard.
For the salad: Steam your collard greens and set aside. Lightly massage your kale leaves, which has been cut in tinier pieces, with the dressing for 1-2 minutes. Add in the collard greens, shallots, and salt & pepper (to your desire). Serve your salad with hummus, an avocado slice, and 7 minute boiled egg. Top with chili powder and sesame seeds.
Serving size: 2-3 people
Time: 7-10 minutes