(6-Ingredient) Fresh Beet Pasta w/ Cilantro-Mint Chicken
2 tbsp of Batistini Farms Organic Mimi Select Olive Oil
1 bag of Fresh Beet Pasta (we used Foggy Mountain's)
6 Chicken Medallions, shredded (we used Joyce Farms')
1/4 cup + 1 tsp of Dried Cilantro
1/4 cup of Fresh Mint
1-2 tsp + 1 tbsp of Sea Salt
2 tbsp of Dried Ginger
1-1.5 cups of Water
1. Boil a large pot of water, with 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
2. In a pan, over medium high heat, add 1 tbsp of Batistini Farms Organic Mimi Select EVOO, 1 tsp Dried Cilantro, and opt. Dried Ginger.
3. Next, place you chicken medallions in the pan. Before the chicken is completely cooked, add in your water and leave for another 5-7 minutes. (TIP: Slice your chicken medallions into halves, for quicker cooking time.)
4. In the meantime, cook your Fresh Beet Pasta.
5. After draining your pasta, add your 2 tbsp of Batistini Farms Organic Mimi Select EVOO. Add in your shredded Chicken Medallions, Fresh Mint, Dried Cilantro, and remaining Sea Salt.
6. Finish you dish with a drizzle of Batistini Farms Organic Mimi Select EVOO!